Please read the information below, then complete the application form and organise payment of the membership fee. If you have any more questions email the secretary. We'll meet you soon!
Please note that JSCC is a CAMS Affiliated New South Wales based motorsports car club.
For new members it is $50 for one year, or $95 for three years (which both include the $20 joining fee).
For JSCC membership renewals, it's only $30 per year (or $75 for 3 years), via same bank details as on membership application page.
Once JSCC receives payment you will be provided with a JSCC membership card (in person or by mail) and a JSCC car sticker. The membership card is usually *required* at all CAMS sanctioned events.
The benefits of joining a registered car club are many:
- notification of professionally organised events
- discounts and group-buys for equipment and parts
- ease of access to CAMS licences and discounts
- members experience in motorsports, photography and driving
- DIY & maintenance days
* Under the current JSCC rules, new applications are dependent on "approval" by the committee members; also - your "nomination" is virtually automatic.